At Urban Animal we know that every companion animal has his or her own unique characteristics that define who they are. We celebrate these qualities, and that’s why our approach to veterinary care is specific to a pet’s individual needs.
Urban Animal takes into consideration things like personality, sex, lifestyle, breed and life stage. Our state-of the-art facility enables us to work with animals that have a range of needs, from a pet that’s healthy to one that’s sick or in need of emergency care to becoming a senior or experiencing something else.
Urban Animal Veterinary Hospital offers:
- Individual vaccination and preventative care profiles
- The latest in pain management
- Allergy testing and dermatology workups
- Digital X-ray and same-day ultrasounds and echocardiograms
- Transfusion medicine
- Climate-controlled oxygen cage
- Heated surgery table
- Separate ventilated isolation examination and treatment rooms for animals with infectious diseases
- Dental X-rays and cutting-edge dental care
- Designated cat and dog entrances, waiting and treatment areas
- Feline pheromones in designated cat areas to reduce stress
- Full in-house laboratory and pharmacy
- Specialist consults for challenging, system-specific cases
- And much more…
Your pet isn’t just a pet; he or she is your urban companion. We wouldn’t have it any other way. That’s why Urban Animal was created – to celebrate the uniqueness and dignity of every individual animal.
Monday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 3:00pm