Urban Animal is turning 2 this Monday April 1st and invites you to join us at the hospital for food, fun, drinks and cavorting with your neighbors and all of us at Urban Animal.
Since we opened, we have honored our mission to provide quality care ranging from wellness to disease diagnosis and management to being there for emergencies. We provide convenient evening hours as well as being open Saturday and Sunday.
Urban Animal dedicates itself to respecting the individuality of all the pets and people that walk through our doors. We don’t discriminate on whether you’re intact, spayed or neutered, walk on two legs, four or require assistance. Urban Animal respects the uniqueness of anyone that comes into our hospital. When you’re here, we want you to feel right at home.
Reinforcing our commitment to celebrate the uniqueness and dignity of every individual, we built this hospital from the ground up to be in full compliance with the ADA. Our hallways, washroom, waiting area, exam rooms and parking are accessible to everyone. At Urban Animal, everyone is welcome.
Some of our unique hospital and practice features:
- Open 7-days a week with convenient evening hours
- Separately ventilated isolation rooms for containing infectious diseases
- Emergency-ready facility with doctor and staff trained for the unexpected
- Ultrasound and digital x-rays on-site
- Same-day ultrasounds and echocardiograms read by boarded radiologists and cardiologists
- Oxygen Critical Care Unit for patients that are oxygen dependant
- Heated surgery table and full surgical suite
- Dental x-ray
- In-house laboratory for fast same-day results
- Digital full-body x-ray
- Boarded radiology consults provided for all radiographs (x-rays) taken
- Employ many fear-free techniques for reduced stress handling of cats and dogs
- Separate entrances, exam rooms and treatment areas for cats and dogs
- Feline pheromones throughout cat side of facility
- Vaccination guidelines follow American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) protocols
- Practice multi-modal pain control for patients post-operatively or with chronic painful conditions
Join us April 1st as we celebrate Urban Animal turning 2! Starting at 5:30om until the cats stop purring.
For discerning pet owners looking for a state-of-the-art facility offering a range of quality services, call us to schedule an appointment or take a tour of our facility – we’re proud to show you around.